Tuner in ny or nj area???

mmcmillen82

Established Member
Anyone know any place that does a really good job and knows alot about termi's that will do it right the first time... Thanks

USMC500

Established Member
I would reconmend Realspeed in Bohemia NY its on long island they tuned my car and a number of other cars in my club Dan is amazing and safe on his tuning

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Mustang magic.. everyone knows they are one of the best on the east coast

HANDS DOWN !!!!!! They tune my Terminator and some of the fastest street cars in the tri state area. Just in my small circle of friends out of that shop there are 2 low 9 street cars sporting twin turbo's..both will be in the 8's this fall. I just went 135.71 MPH on 20psi in my heavy ass full weight vert in 90* heat this past monday, they know these cars very well.

Last edited:

the14ftw

Established Member
Mustang Magic it is...........Babylon, New York.......about 40 minutes from mid-town Manhattan. You know how good they are because any time you go in, there are 5-10 regular customers hanging out at any given time. Just hanging out talking tunes, cars, horsepower, boost.........you name it.

Last edited:

03bananacobra

Established Member
I got my car done at realspeed in bohemia and dan did a great job I had them do a few things to my car and it came off the dyno pushing 442rwhp and 446lbs/TQ. Very knowledgeable not only that my car wasn't hooking with my bald tires so he had one of his employees pull the wheels of his foxbody nd put them on my car to get some grip. Very nice guy and there is hellbent race cars in farmingdale as well

Users who are viewing this thread