tuner in Iowa

03snkvert

Established Member
On April 11-12-13 Bob Kurgan from www.kurganmotorsports.com , one of the top tuners in the midwest is coming to Waukee (just west of Des Moines) to do some tuning. IF you are interested I can get you some more details.

Boss_302

Established Member
one more thing will he have any programs on hand or would i need to order one before hand? And would he be able to tune my Pick up truck while hes there?

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member
I think all tunes will be custom, but he could send you a tune so that you could drive the car there.

Boss_302

Established Member
I can drive the car it runs fine and pulls hard. i just want to get it tuned before i start racing this season just to have everything double checked. and my pick up i want better gas milage i dont kno if he does chevy's or not but 11.6 pulling a car with a trailer and 11.6 with out a trailer is not right for a 5.3 1500 silverado with 20,000 miles...

03snkvert

Established Member
Ya i would be intersted... do you have any pricing? and what programer does he use?

He is using SCT programmers but I think he does tuning with multiple tuners.

The price for the tuning from Bob is $200 as long as you have a hand held programmer. Then as long as there are 10 people dyno time will be $146, so you are looking at a total of around $346 which is very reasonable.

I am not sure what he would do with the truck but you could send him and email and he can answer all of you questions: [email protected]

Boss_302

Established Member
Ok thank you i will email him and see what he can do for me on the truck.. and is there a group already going for the tune if so how many?? And i am in Bloomfield.

03snkvert

Established Member
I will give you more info tomorrow on how many people and what you may need to do to get on the list. A guy from Ice Truck works is setting this up and I hope to get some info from him tomorrow

03snkvert

Established Member
c'mon Bob, I already gave him your email in post #8. Is the Florida Sun getting to ya! :shrug:

If was freakin snowing here yesterday, what a way to get into spring.

Corey

Users who are viewing this thread