tuned my boss

dmv091

Established Member
hello figured i share this

i recently tuned the car after I installed the accufab 84.5mm throttle body and air raid cold air intake.
exhaust is stock cat custom xpipe with kooks sides lethal over the axle pipes and roush exhaust.
car is tuned by lund made 393hp 340 tq

here is the video [video=youtube;F9j0dOGG6b0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9j0dOGG6b0[/video]

Last edited:

Jabooh1

Established Member
Not trying to start something but they might have left some on the table. Mine dyno'd 392 100% stock on TracKey.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Every dyno is different. The best way to know for sure is to do a before and after mod dyno. That way u know your gain no matter if the dyno reads high or low.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Its possible but i believe this dyno reads lower. Ill have to post the graph.

So did Jon do an "on site" tune or was this a "remote tune" ? And yes you CANNOT compare dyno numbers even with the same type of dyno. My car made 783 RWHP on Evolution's dyno and it could have made 850 on Manderbachs dyno.... With Jon present then he would have maxed out the tune for you...what were the stock numbers on this dyno? Oh and tell Jon said Andy "Kenne Boss" said hello!:coolman:

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
what rpm did they run it to? My car when ran to 8400 didn't sound like it stayed like yours did at those elevated rpm levels...Did Jon run the dyno? And make sure you add the a/o separators on that car to save you from issues down the road...

dmv091

Established Member
So did Jon do an "on site" tune or was this a "remote tune" ? And yes you CANNOT compare dyno numbers even with the same type of dyno. My car made 783 RWHP on Evolution's dyno and it could have made 850 on Manderbachs dyno.... With Jon present then he would have maxed out the tune for you...what were the stock numbers on this dyno? Oh and tell Jon said Andy "Kenne Boss" said hello!:coolman:

Jon wasn't present but was only a phone call away i had some issues with one of the three tunes he wrote we are going to be working that out when i get back from vacation i will also ask him to take a look at the other three and see what he says. ill make sure to tell him Andy says hello.

dmv091

Established Member
what rpm did they run it to? My car when ran to 8400 didn't sound like it stayed like yours did at those elevated rpm levels...Did Jon run the dyno? And make sure you add the a/o separators on that car to save you from issues down the road...

car was run to stock redline of 7500

i have a passenger side jlt catch can do i need to get one for the drivers side?

Users who are viewing this thread