Tuned By Tuna Car Show - Springfield, MA - August 14th

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Tuned by Tuna is back at Smith & Wesson this year. A great show for a great cause. A bunch of Lightnings & Harleys from New England will be there, probably a ton of Mustangs as well. Just a reminder.

The cruise to the hospital for the kids is as much fun as you'll ever have, seeing the kids in the entrance of the hospital cheering for each vehicle as it comes through and revs its engine.

See you there.

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Maybe the western new england people will choose this one over those in the eastern end of the region. Who knows? Last year the show was at Sarat Ford because Smith & Wesson's parking lot was being dug up and repaved in August. This year its back at S&M and with a nice new huge parking area everyone is looking to make it a big event again.

Hoping for a nice day and a good time... and a good turnout as it is a charitable event.

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Yeah... I stood home and it's only 15 minutes away. Rain on and off all day pretty much... I just can't understand why the guys that run this show just refuse to have a rain date. They left a lot on charity money on the table by not being flexible. Bigger (and smaller) shows have rain dates, good example is the Pyramid Shriners Show in October down in Orange, CT they draw probably double what the Tuna Show does... maybe even triple. They have a rain date, as did the recent Change The Wind Show in East Longmeadow which had about 400 cars, trucks, & bikes show up.

When I get the truck all set for a show, I hate driving in rain and sitting there inside the truck.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread