tune

99turbocobra

Established Member
Does any one know if pro dyno is a good dyno to take my car too? My buddy told me there was a guy name Dan that is suppost to be really good. Anyone in North Carolina had there car tune there? I wish true blue was still open I like the guy that tune my car there. Any know were he tunes at now? If not were is a good place. My car should be done in the next few day and will need a tune. Thanks sorry if it is in the wrong forum. Didn't know were to put it.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
^^^^^I second that. Heard many good things about them, both firsthand and on here. People pay for them to come around the nation to tune their vehicle, speaking you are so close, I'd say go to Amazon.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Does any one know if pro dyno is a good dyno to take my car too? My buddy told me there was a guy name Dan that is suppost to be really good. Anyone in North Carolina had there car tune there? I wish true blue was still open I like the guy that tune my car there. Any know were he tunes at now? If not were is a good place. My car should be done in the next few day and will need a tune. Thanks sorry if it is in the wrong forum. Didn't know were to put it.

give us a call and talk to Rick..he has been doing tuning for many years and has alot of knowledge and experience......we have an eddy current dyno that simulates the true load of the vehicle.. it is like being tuned on the street with the full weight of the vehicle but without the danger..we feel that it is the best tool for an optimal tune for your vehicle..

where do you live in NC? we have people drive from all over the country to take advantage of Ricks tuning expereince..

you will get opinions about who to take it to but altimately you need to talk to both tuners,check out their backround and qualifications and decide who you feel you will be most comfortable dealing with.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
^^^^^I second that. Heard many good things about them, both firsthand and on here. People pay for them to come around the nation to tune their vehicle, speaking you are so close, I'd say go to Amazon.

:rockon:Ricks tuning!

even if i never worked for rick id STILL use him for a tuner! him and linn are great people! and rick is by FAR the best tuner ive ever meet! and ive meet ALOT of them

Users who are viewing this thread