Tune won’t load

chad21000

Established Member
I have a 2011 mustang gt and currently have a SCT BDX tuner. I’ve been trying to load a new tune into the car but the tuner keeps throwing the code 110d8. And my car is pulling the code p1602. Honestly have no clue what it could be, I can’t load the stock tune or any other custom tune. Any help would be appreciated.

Gruca

Established Member
Was your car warm when trying? I tried to switch tunes after driving the car for awhile and the tune wouldn’t load until I let the car cool off. Same for the stock tune, I couldn’t return it to stock either.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Was your car warm when trying? I tried to switch tunes after driving the car for awhile and the tune wouldn’t load until I let the car cool off. Same for the stock tune, I couldn’t return it to stock either.
I've heard about this happening before.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

sono

Established Member
Yes car will not load tunes when warm or hot. Hood is supposed to be open regardless. Happened to me as well

Toplait

Established Member
I had the same issue with my tuner. Kept giving an error code. Any way, after about 8 hours on the phone SCT swapped tuners with me.

basspro302

Established Member
Disconnect the battery and put a jumper wire on the two battery cables to drain the caps and memory in the pcm. Let it sit for half an hour then try again. The make special battery chargers for flashing the pcm but i have used cheap ones and it worked fine.

tparenti

Established Member
I have had to pull the battery for 30 seconds and reconnect before and that has fixed it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread