Tune/tuner combos

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is technically true, these cars and only advance/retard so far. What good is a 12" net if 8" of it is a hole ? Logging and dialing in, makes a 12" net a 12" net.

FYI beefcake isn't a tuner. Do you listen to a plumber give you advice on how to poor concrete ? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Actually we do tune cars in house, and I own a dyno. We have SCT and we have HP Tuners.

For 95% of the applications, we leave it to Lund. Why, because Lund is the best in the business. You have 3 very competent tuners, working in house, constantly testing and working on the best possible combination to these cars.

Lund has more records than any other tuner out there with these cars, and mustangs in general, not just coyotes, but s197's, Shelby gt500's, etc.. And not just 1/4 mile, but standing mile as well, King of the streets, the list goes on and on.

I look at probably 3-5 logs a day from customers, every day, and have for years.

But thanks for your input.

And on your other statement, 8/12, etc.. Every time you fill up, you are getting a different fuel, and a different quality of gasoline. That's why the adaptive strategy of these cars is so nice.

I'll just get a tune, send revision to check and make changes if necessary.

And were happy to look at logs, and make adjustments if necessary.

scott_0

Established Member
because Lund is the best in the business.
this was the case 2yrs or so ago, but sorry, that's not the case any longer, there are a few other tuners that are just as good as Lund, he has just built a name for himself over the years

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
this was the case 2yrs or so ago, but sorry, that's not the case any longer, there are a few other tuners that are just as good as Lund, he has just built a name for himself over the years

actually, it is still the case. there are great tuners out there. but very few can do what lund can do and have the skill behind the scenes that lund has, 1/2 the stuff that trickels down to other tuners and is made available to companies like sct is because lund made it available.

on top of that you have lund jr, and ken bjonnes in house as well, 2 more excellent tuners. So , you have 3 of the best tuners in the business, working and collaborating with each other perfecting just about every combo out there.

and setting more records than any tuning house out there.

that's why lund has a name, because he tunes the quickest / fastest cars.

and, they dont' even post / advertise on any forums. Sure, I pump them up here, but the reason they are so successful is because their work speaks for itself.

I don't see any other 'forum' tuners being flown overseas for weeks at a time to tune cars. Lund is regularly tuning the quickest mustangs all around the world. not just on an "internet forum"

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lol just the type of reply I expected from you honestly, and what the hell is a forum tuner? oh yeah, we all know who that's aimed at, if that "forum tuner" was the one who's tunes you were whoring out, HE'D be the best smh, love that condescending attitude man.........

It's not aimed at any one in particular. What I mean, is a tuner, that is known on one forum or another forum, or a facebook group, or something like that, that a couple people get a tune from, and all of a sudden they are god. And really have little to no experience.

It was the same thing with the "hypermotive" tunes 2 months ago. all of a sudden, it's like OMG, this is the most amazing tune in the world, until someone actually looked at a log of the tunes.

and believe it or not, if I don't believe in the product, I'm not selling it. I sell Lund tunes, because I believe in lund tunes, I have watched lund work, and he is an amazingly talented individual. I regularly turn away and recommend not purchasing stuff that isn't needed.

Lund has more experience than anyone out there when it comes to custom tuning, they just do. And the results speak for themselves.

I believe in the work, the work is on my car, 8.17@166 mph remote tuned. If I didn't trust them with my car, I wouldn't recommend them to others.

It's not "condescending" when it's the truth.

Last edited:

redline5.0

Established Member
OMFG can we change the forum names to lund performance or better yet beefcake performance. Home many threads do you have to promote your self and lund in, every one? And now you got blazer doing the same shit for you lol.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
OMFG can we change the forum names to lund performance or better yet beefcake performance. Home many threads do you have to promote your self and lund in, every one? And now you got blazer doing the same shit for you lol.

Did you not read the thread title

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
over the weekend I install stainless LT headers ,offroad x ,steeda cai ,and upr k-member.everything went good with all that but my tune update from one of the big maufacters that we will not mention I am not happy with.the idle surges a little and it feels like the throttle response is not that good either.if I buy a tune for these mods will it stop these issuses or is that part of not having a stock car.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
over the weekend I install stainless LT headers ,offroad x ,steeda cai ,and upr k-member.everything went good with all that but my tune update from one of the big maufacters that we will not mention I am not happy with.the idle surges a little and it feels like the throttle response is not that good either.if I buy a tune for these mods will it stop these issuses or is that part of not having a stock car.

we can tune it to where it runs better than stock for you

Users who are viewing this thread