Tune/tuner combos

clc44

Established Member
Hello,

I just got my 13 mustang gt. I added a kooks ab. I'm looking to add a jlt cai. I'm looking to buy a tuner that either comes with a free tune or a discounted tune. Like purchase it from bama or late model which comes with a bbr tune I believe. I just want a little gain and use a good reputable company. Any help would be great. I've done some research. Thanks again!

Justin81

Established Member
OP, i can set you up with a brand new x4 and lund tunes for a good price if you want.

This is your best option right here. The Lund Tune will make your car run better than stock but with twice as much power. Beefcake will probably give you a deal that no one will beat either. Also, If you want a tune that doesn't require you to play games with datalogging over and over again than go with Lund. First tune is the Charm

sleek98

Established Member
This is your best option right here. The Lund Tune will make your car run better than stock but with twice as much power. Beefcake will probably give you a deal that no one will beat either. Also, If you want a tune that doesn't require you to play games with datalogging over and over again than go with Lund. First tune is the Charm

Your telling me a Lund tune will give me 840hp to the crank with no other mods?

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
if you want reliable and a safe tune while gaining the most hp as possible best way is to either data log the car or dyno tune it. Those tunes where you don't need to data log are generic tunes each car reacts differently to mods so some hp can be let on the table. i went with AED and love my tune but I have more then just axle backs(dont gain hp from) and a cai(little gains). If you searched you will see alot of people recommending AED Shaun has great tunes but thats just who I recommend

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I have no complaints with Lund racing. You'll like them and they don't question your "illegal" activities.

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
Had a good experience with AED and logged 10K since my tune. OE like in every way until I use the loud pedal. Like another stated, I did cat deletes too... so with the AirRaid intake and larger MAF area the datalog was part of the deal but I felt it was worth it. I am not going to thread jack and take jabs because another thread you can easily find is closed. Just reporting my experience.

_Snake_

Established Member
OP - there are a lot of great tuners out there. Power by the Hour dyno tuned my 2013 and I'm still very, very happy. Best advice I can give is to do a little research on your own after you've narrowed your choices down.

Justin81

Established Member
I have Cat Delete H-pipe and Air Raid CAI also. I talked to Fred At Evolution and he hooked me up with a Lund Email tune in about 10 minutes. The tune was 100% from the minute it went into the car. I never datalogged anything.

If you want to make this quick and easy give Fred a call at EVO and tell him you want an X4 with a Lund tune. You'll be on here praising it the next day. Or contact Beefcake as well as he'll most likely give the best deal.

Users who are viewing this thread