Tune Swap?

Daywalker

Established Member
I'm planning on swapping engine parts between my Cobra and another, he's getting my pulllied Eaton plus cash and other stock bits, and I'm getting his fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, and Gen II whipple. My question is, if we both have SCT flashers, is there a way for us to simply swap tunes or will be both have to schedule dyno tune appointments? I was planning on running more boost and getting re-tuned anyways but I was wondering more for his sakes. Thanks!

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm planning on swapping engine parts between my Cobra and another, he's getting my pulllied Eaton plus cash and other stock bits, and I'm getting his fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, and Gen II whipple. My question is, if we both have SCT flashers, is there a way for us to simply swap tunes or will be both have to schedule dyno tune appointments? I was planning on running more boost and getting re-tuned anyways but I was wondering more for his sakes. Thanks!

Yes you can both unmarry your tuners from your cars and then switch them if you have enough unlocks left. My old SB car had a whipple, 60s, sct 2400 MAF with xcal3 and when I bought my white car it was a pullied car with stock injectors, maf, and xcal2. I switched all the parts on them and the tunes and then sold the blue one. I did check the tunes on both cars with a wideband just to make sure, I suggest you do the same.

Daywalker

Established Member
Awesome, thanks for the help! I'll make sure to check that once the tunes are uploaded...

Users who are viewing this thread