Tune Question

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
Did you guys get your Cobra dynoed right after you purchased your Mail order tune or did you drive it alittle?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
You can dyno it immediately if you wish. The computer will learn closed loop for a little while, but open loop, which is your foot to the floor, is commanded in the tune and isn't a learned parameter.

danny03cobra

Established Member
i am still driving around after 4 months on the milehigh email tune.I have added a 2lb lower jlt intake after the tune and it seems ok, should i retune?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Neither of those should effect the tune. But, I would still recommend hitting a dyno to make sure everything is OK, considering you've changed intakes.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
It is always a good idea to check your tune after installation! Every car is a little different and may require a little tweaking on the fuel tables to get maximum efficiency. You want your a/f ratio to be in a safe spot! We have some great tuners on this website that will glady upgrade and tweak your tune to get your car running great and safe!

03snkvert

Established Member
Tuner

I have had my car for 3 weeks and I it seems that it would be a good Idea to buy a tuner right off the bat. Seems like anytime you put on a cai, cat back, different pulley that you need to retune. My question is what is the best tuner and would a tune help my stock 03 cobra or do I just wait for more upgrades.

Thanks,
Corey

Users who are viewing this thread