Tune Issue or Throttle Body issue ? DOB S/C 4.6 3v

silverhorse_197

Established Member
Last weekend , I installed a DOB supercharger on my 4.6 3v . The throttle body came from a 2011 GT500 . I had to swap over my electronics on it tho . Anyway warm or cold , the issue only happens the first 30 seconds after starting the car . As soon as i touch the gas , the engine stumbles and goes rich . I datalogged this and sent to my tuner . But i watched a video on youtube about replacing throttle bodies , and noticed they were adjusting the blade so the TPS would read the same volts as the stock one being replaced . This is something i never done ? After about 30 seconds, i can hit the gas and everything is fine . Any ideas as to which direction to head ? My tuner is is said to be one of the best with these kits .. and i'm just a dumb welder with too many wrenches and ideas.

silverhorse_197

Established Member
after the blower and t/b swap . I've double checked for any sort of vacuum leak , or unmetered air . Also i noticed at a very light throttle , 5-10% , cruising at any rpm the car will with have a small miss or hesitation ..

Users who are viewing this thread