Tune after stainless works?

mach1won

Established Member
Hey guys may be a dumb question but I couldn't find the answer really anywhere on here and I'm not in to voiding the warranty on my '12 yet. I was wondering if the guys running the stainless works catbacks needed a tune after the install. I love the car so far but just hate not being able to hear it as I stand on it through town :rockon: thanks in advance guys!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
just finished the tweaking on the install on my SW catback, sounds amazing! you wont need a tune at all.

mach1won

Established Member
Thanks guy! I'll be ordering it the first of the week if that's the case! Silv03mustanggt, how was the install? By the looks of it it's pretty basic.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Thanks guy! I'll be ordering it the first of the week if that's the case! Silv03mustanggt, how was the install? By the looks of it it's pretty basic.
the install was pretty easy. the only thing that was a pain was the drivers side. i had to go back under the car today with some soapy water to help slide the pipes to really get the tip lined up. i just had to get alittle creative with the clamps that have the mounts on them but. i got them pretty centered and even!

Cuco5.0

Established Member
the install was pretty easy. the only thing that was a pain was the drivers side. i had to go back under the car today with some soapy water to help slide the pipes to really get the tip lined up. i just had to get alittle creative with the clamps that have the mounts on them but. i got them pretty centered and even!

Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

i got it off of AH4449, and i think he got it off of latemodelresto. here is the vid i shot today

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDfseUA6Ucw"]Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback 2012 Mustang GT - YouTube[/nomedia]

drewzx3

Established Member
ITs very hard to get it adjusted right. Mine still rattles. heres mine

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb78T83dRTo"]2011 mustang gt 5.0 stainless works exhaust - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread