Tulsa area members.....

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple weeks. Just passing through but intend to get a room somewhere and spend the night to break up the drive. I bought a new diamond t trailer and my local dealer was between orders so he knocked off a grand if I'd go pick it up. So I'm heading to Rattan, OK to get it once it's built. I've never been to Tulsa and thought I'd try to catch up with some of you to show me around a bit. I always like checking out some of the local restaurants that I don't have around here. I'm sure you have a great bbq joint or mexican restaurant. One of those, "If you ever get to Tulsa you need to eat at _______." If anybody is up for it, first round is on me:beer:

Michael

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
If you happen to be there around lunch, stop at Bill's Hamburgers. It is a must have with onions fried in. I try to go whenever I'm there on the weekdays. I'll be getting the half pound next time. If you intend on spending the night only and you want the best selection of brews in the state, go to McNellie's Publican house downtown. Great shephards pie and other good pub foods.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread