FOR SALE: Tudor Black Bay Bronze 43mm Slate Grey. Full Kit. Excellent Condition!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale is my Tudor Black Bay Bronze 43mm w/ Slate Grey dial. The watch is in excellent condition. Not a single mark on the crystal or bezel at all. The watch is a 2020 model with a little more than 2 years left on the warranty. The case is nearly perfect on the exterior, showing light patina around the crown and on the tops of the lugs. I used a microfiber when I received it on the sides of the case since I wanted to see how long it would take to patina under my ownership. When I received it, it had very light patina, so I didn't remove that much.

The watch is full kit with the warranty card, manuals, outer box, inner case, hang-tag, and the watch comes with 3 straps. The original strap was close to cracking where the spring bar is located, so I removed it, super glued it with Loctite, and then immediately bought a single-pass Crown & Buckle black strap with brass hardware in 23mm that was specifically meant for this watch. I wore that strap for about a month while I had a custom leather strap made. The texture is different than the original strap, but in a way that is very nice and unique. The white stitching pattern on it matches the OEM strap. I went through a few different straps because they would all taper and I wanted to re-use the Tudor bronze buckle. Once I got the custom strap, I transferred the OEM Tudor bronze buckle to it. Due to the quick release strap, I clean the case behind that area more often than I would other watches.

The watch is currently at +1 speed and extremely accurate. It has a fantastic lume and the caseback looks like new with no scratches at all. I never understood how some people have casebacks that look like a clasp with extreme desk diving marks. When i'm not wearing it, I place it back in my watch box wrapped around a piece of leather. The watch uses Tudor's in-house MT5601 movement that is COSC certified with a 70 hour power reserve and is WR to 200M/660ft.

I really love this watch and don't really want to part with it, but I have some upcoming purchases and this has to go unfortunately. It took me a while to find a Slate Grey Bronze version is really good condition. I'm personally not a fan of the brown ones.

Price is $3,150 and i'll cover shipping. I ask that you cover the 2.9% processing fees. I will place a signature on this package since I don't want any porch pirates to steal it.

I prefer to use Square since no one needs to have it to be able to use it. I simply just send you an invoice to the email address you provide and you can pay with any credit/debit card of your choice. I also take Google Pay and Apple Pay. NO PayPal/Venmo. I understand this is a $3,000+ purchase, so if you would like to split payments so you can use two different cards that is fine, but I will have to charge you the 2.9% processing fee for each invoice, unless you want to send one of the payments through Apple Pay which i'm not familiar with how much they charge. I think it's 2.75%.

If you want to FaceTime verify before you buy and have me show you the watch that is fine. If you want to look at my user name on WUS watch forums that shows my 20 feedback of 100% of all watchesi i've sold and traded. I've bought a couple, but I mostly trade or sell watches, so my feedback will show what i've sold on there.

T-1.jpeg

T-2.jpeg

T-3.jpeg

T-4.jpeg

T-5.jpeg
T-6.jpeg

T-7.jpeg

T-8.jpeg

T-9.jpeg

T-10.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread