Tucson???

Jefe

Established Member
Besides Lucafu1, whos in Tucson? Maybe we can get together for a photo shoot or cruise or something....

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
There are quite a few guys from Tucson and Sierra Vista. This place is dead from time to time, but they'll chime in eventually. Rick (AZDropTop) is also from Tucson. Haven't seen him on lately though.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Sierra Vista here!!!!! I am the only one in Sierra Vista left with a 03 Cobra. My buddy traded his for a Maurader and put a trilogy s/c kit on it.

lucafu1

Established Member
haha

im thinking about taking my car to the track soon i think. anyone interested?

Last edited:

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
It’s been a wile since I have been on the site but I’m usually around. My dad also has a cobra. Chris I don’t know if you knew that Rick sold his car. Just let me know when you are going to the track lucafu1 and I will go. Probably can get Soup to bring his marauder too. :beer:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
If you guys go to the track on a Saturday, let me know. I am on a new cush detail and I get Saturdays off

Matt

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Saturday? I might just be in, possibly bring two trucks. Oh I'm in Tucson but have not hit Sonic on a saturday night yet.

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Going to the test and tune tomorrow night. Soup in the marauder sad he is coming up from Sierra Vista also.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
How did it go last night? I didn't see this post untill the 13th. I had to stay late (6 PM) on friday due to a seizure.

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Went well. The car did a 12.451 at 111 mph. Kev did a 13.4 which is faster than the Fairlane. It was pretty warm out and I herd the track announcer say the corrected alt. was around 6000. So not to shabby. I’ll try to give you a little more heads up next time. :beer:

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Pulley pushing 12psi, Bassani pipe and cat back, steeda cold air intake and predator tune, mm coil over, 315 bfg drag rad. What color is your car?

Last edited:

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
I think so. Wasn’t paying to much attention. It was getting late. I believe I red lighted in that run.

Willie

Established Member
Yep, that was you! Tim (original owner, 92 Z) told me you red lighted. Unfortunately for Tim, he missed third gear. He normally runs 12.20s @ 116 at SIR and 11.90's at 118 Firebird. It would have been a nice run!

I was hoping to get my twin-turbo Camaro out there but it wasn't ready in time. I was then hoping to get my '03 Cobra out there but that didn't happen either. Maybe next time (when the weather cools back down)!

Willie

lucafu1

Established Member
torqued said:
Pulley pushing 12psi, Bassani pipe and cat back, steeda cold air intake and predator tune, mm coil over, 315 bfg drag rad. What color is your car?

mine is silver.
i hope to get tto the track soon but only have time to go on a weekend. i think the next one is in july and is a all nighter. i used to run 11.3s at 123 in nc but here will be another story. that was off of spray. maybe ill see you around. i might be at IA motorsports on ina. the have a mustang dyno and their grand opening is this weekend.

btw check out SONORANMUSCLECARS.COM

its a tucson forum and im on there with the same name.

ALso ARIZONACOBRAS.COM Im a mod there.

Luis

Users who are viewing this thread