TT Lightning..... Typical Friday night

brainpa

Established Member
Purely irresponsible flying like that through an intersection. That short part in the video totally distracted from the rest of it, highlighting your nice L.

I'm in the medical field, and spend plenty of time in the ER.

I'll stop at that.

busakiller

Established Member
Purely irresponsible flying like that through an intersection. That short part in the video totally distracted from the rest of it, highlighting your nice L.

I'm in the medical field, and spend plenty of time in the ER.

I'll stop at that.

Street racing in itself is irresponsible, I'll admit it. But if you're gonna do something, might as well roll hard lol...

I'm kidding. In all seriousness, if you guys knew the road, it would be a different story. I can see for a long way if a car is coming or not... Unless he has his headlights off. This road isn't highly traveled during the day let alone at 2 a.m.

Last edited:

Sammyboy

Established Member
A few pics:

IMG_0891.gif

Damn gurl!

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
It's been a long build man, I feel his pain. The rewards are coming slowly but surely. Tell him to keep his head up, it can be worth the wait.

busa, how many rpm's are you turning? It's scary/amazing how these turbos like the rpm's. We were still climing at 7000 r's but backed down for the 5.4 long stroke

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
That's about as clear as it gets. That was a HD camera.

Twin turbo built GT motor. Big Stuff 3, 4L80E trans, 15lbs of boost on E85 with no timing (14 degrees total).

Somebody know's how to put together a pretty kick-ass package. Kudos man..nice truck. :beer:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
ok i officially just made a mess all over the keys on my computer. that is f***in insanity and the turbo sound is ridonkulous

Jefe

Established Member
Very true, but 75% of us do it. That road is in the middle of nowhere. All the lights you see behind us are cars with us. We literally saw 2 cars driving that road in the several hours we were out

Hopefully next vid will be a 1/2 mile closed runway/track

Users who are viewing this thread