TT High compression 2KR Build help

cobrasvt57

Established Member
Been years since I started squirreling away parts to assemble the cobra of the gods. Well now I’m at a huge stand still. Can’t locate any 5.4/5.8 aluminum Gt500 blocks. Sucks because I’m ready to start the build. If you guys have any leads please hit me up. Otherwise I’ll be liquidating what I have to build something else.

thanks
Joel S

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
no offense but I'm getting tired of the coyote swaps. I've always made a point to try and do it different.
It's the easiest way to achieve your goal of high horsepower, high compression, and available parts. I'm running 12:1, factory block sleeved, factory crank, ported stock heads, and make 1400whp with a Procharger. Stock ECU and the car runs and drives like a stock car.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
It's the easiest way to achieve your goal of high horsepower, high compression, and available parts. I'm running 12:1, factory block sleeved, factory crank, ported stock heads, and make 1400whp with a Procharger. Stock ECU and the car runs and drives like a stock car.
Don’t they make a crank drive for Coyote/Mod Ford now?
Asking for a friend :)
-J

FIREBALL

Established Member
So if your going to liquidate, which it looks like thats what your going to have to do, what is your something else going to be?

Users who are viewing this thread