TT HELLION KIT. Feeler

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
I purchased this kit from another member slightly used, and then had it installed with a fresh motor only tuned once Ive only logged maybe 1000miles on the whole setup. Im just not driving the car anymore and Im investing to much time in other things in my life right now.. wife/new house lol Im thinking of parting with the kit and just going back to a whipple or tvs. My plans were to go blast txmile and such but I just dont have the want for this much power any more.. if anyone is interested in swapping or offering me some $ message me. Thanks!

Kit components off the top of my head:
Turbos are NOT the bb upgrades. I had them rebuilt by Reed @works turbo. (Just to be safe) before installed. Cost was $600
Kit also does not include the aftercooler (which I have had zero temp issues anyway)
Turbosmart wastegates
Eboost 2
Upgraded parker industrial oil hoses
Ill also include my stock modified xpipe since Ill probably get a set of longtubes too
And I have a N2MB wot box still in original packaging
Thinking 3400 obo or blower swap

Last edited:

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Its only been on the Dyno (MD) once when ever the motor first went in the car. I wanna say it made a little over 700hp and equal Trq @18psi on 93oct in the middle of july. These past few months in 40 and 50 degree weather there is no way this car isnt making close to 8 with the way it pulls when I do mash it. It just pulls so different then a blower.. it never quits. I know I will miss driving this car but priorities change..

Users who are viewing this thread