TT GT500 Video

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Did a quick search, hope it's not a repost.

Any more info on it out there? It looks/sounds similar to another post a while back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdbDC7V7YAQ"]YouTube - Twin Turbo GT500[/ame]

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Was that a shakedown pass? I would have expected the mph to be a bit higher. Was all over the track down low though, so...lol.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Looks to have supspension problems. If it would have had a better 60ft and 660ft. I would have but down a low 10 sec pass. But it must have been a shakedown run.

Burque97

Established Member
I believe that was his 2nd time to the track with the new setup on straight pump gas, low boost.

Looked and sounded like a lot of wheelspin to me also. Probably another .2 - .3 of a second to be had in the first 150 ft.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
LMAO, that was a low boost run and the first time out if I am not mistaken. Tell me that when you see what he put together now;-)

In the video someone said "We gotta get this one, this time", So that makes it look like this was the run you were striving for. (Because you hosted the vid).

Sorry if I hurt your feelers, but as of now... I don't think anyone is impressed with the money/times ratio...

Any vids of the current setup?

skyhighsd

Established Member
In the video someone said "We gotta get this one, this time", So that makes it look like this was the run you were striving for. (Because you hosted the vid).

Sorry if I hurt your feelers, but as of now... I don't think anyone is impressed with the money/times ratio...

Any vids of the current setup?

lol you didnt hurt my feelings! Just wait and see the new set up he has and "you" should be impressed. I just find it funny when people dont find a stock motor car that runs ten fast:bash:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
10.4 aint bad spinning and on pump gas/low boost. Its just a bolt on kit. The car has 9 sec potential on pump with the suspension dialed in. Id say im impressed, nothing wrong with a 9 second capable car with stock street manners..

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
lol you didnt hurt my feelings! Just wait and see the new set up he has and "you" should be impressed. I just find it funny when people dont find a stock motor car that runs ten fast:bash:

I'm just saying I expect it to be faster... As did others... Christ!

Can't wait to see the new vids!

Oman_cobra

Established Member
damn ! the car was abusing the suspension ALOT.. i wish if someone can post a snapshot of the launch, sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread