TT Enzo

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Well a car was crashed a while ago on a charity ralley. It had the most miles of any enzo known. The owner decided to rebuild it but this time with a twist, twin turbos to be exact. Heres some pictures of when it was crashed. The new body panels were from Mr Glickenhaus P4/5 which was once an enzo.

enzo.jpg

enzo2.jpg

enzo3.jpg

Plus some chassis work
enzo3.jpg

Heres a qoute from when the turned it over for the first time. Since the car has motecs any one have more details? Im kind of suprised it has two motecs.

38389_138447929522583_115086445192065_220977_4196524_n.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
DB Enzo owner: "I couldn't control it with the power I had before, so, let's throw twin turbos on it!! :idea:" :dw:

gatty1303

Established Member
im a little confused...what exactly was he able to "rebuild" it looks like a total loss to me:shrug: every part of the car looks destroyed

1.8t

Established Member
I agree with the above poster. That car wouldn't look rebuildable if I saw it black out hammered in a dimly lit night club

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I agree with the above poster. That car wouldn't look rebuildable if I saw it black out hammered in a dimly lit night club

LMAO the only thing in common with the new car and the old car are the number plates so it could be titled as either an 03 enzo or a 2010 enzo from my understanding. Your cars a bad mofo exactly how I want a C6Z.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
You guys should check the thread out on ferrarichat for all the details! A lot of work has been put into this car to get it back on the road. This car was known as the MM (most mileage) enzo previously, because the owner was very adamant about driving the car everyday. I believe that he had almost 30,000 miles which is quite an accomplishment for a car that costs nearly $1m used and is usually left as showroom examples. Anyways the owner was driving in I believe a Utah time trial event when he had tire failure at about 160mph so it wasn't as if the cars power was too much.

Now many would say that the car is a complete write off and that the owner should have just purchased another enzo. However he loved the fact that this enzo was driven often and wanted to preserve its history by bringing it back to life. Now in the above photos the damage looks bad (as it is), but this car ripped itself apart just as Ferrari had planned: preserving the carbon tub. Everything such as the suspension, body, lights, etc are expected to be replaced in such an accident, but as long as the main carbon tub is intact then the car can be rebuilt. I applaud the guy for not calling it a lose and doing what any of us gear heads at svtp would do... add turbos and upgrade :)

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I saw this on ferrarichat awhile ago ... I always laugh @ the seat covers ...Hahaha !!!

mustang_00

Established Member
if at the right price. how many would buy a salvaged enzo exactly like the aftermath pictures. knowing they probably couldn't afford to fix it.

do they even salvage exotics? i never paid attention to that.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
If that is in fact the highest mileage Enzo, I saw that car in person last year. The owner was a super-cool guy and had a ton of cars, including (no surprise here) a twin turbo 360 (he has F50s, an F40, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread