TT Demon driven by Leah Pritchett

Coiled03

Established Member
Yep....would smash.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-10-at-7.46.32-AM.jpeg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The ford aftermarket is still way ahead of the mopar aftermarket. Ford had a head start on the mopar stuff and TBH mopar didn't really become a big player until the hellcat was released.

This is honestly the best reasoning I can see from this.

That or they have it turned down, which would make sense.

If this was in a Ford chassis there would be so much skeet flying we couldn't see.

I disagree. A Ford chassis has already done this, and gone faster, with less, and no one seems to care.

I have to assume everyone has become jaded by the performance of the Coyote. I do recall when guys were blown away with how some guys around here were running bottom 9s with stock long blocks in the S197s. I think Slagburn (maybe?) was running high 8s with a junk yard F150 engine, granted, that was a much lighter car. The most impressive part about a stock driveline GT going 8.6 is it is doing it without a converter.

The new mustang is a heavy bastard too, Ford missed pretty bad on that in my opinion. The car in particular I'm thinking of is a premium A10 GT, which stock is over 3800lbs. Add another 75lbs worth of turbos, piping and intercooler, with a heavier driver and the weight difference is not drastic.

I guess to break it down
Extremely drag focused street car, fastest straight line car ever made - add twins, removed 250 lbs, go from 9.65 to an 8.7.

Mustang GT - add twins, add weight, go from 11.8 to an 8.6.

I would like to mention that I do believe this is extremely fast. I just believe that this car should be faster, given what it was designed to do and how over built it is.

I have a feeling after SEMA, they will run this car again with less caution and they will get much closer to an 8.0.

Coiled03

Established Member
remember she has that lazy eye, you sure bro? some guys crack me up her body is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lazy eye? Guess I never noticed. My eyes are usually looking a little lower than that.

scott_0

Established Member
Lazy eye? Guess I never noticed. My eyes are usually looking a little lower than that.

I don’t see it either, but someone on here said it guess they only dates super models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ToddW702

Established Member
Does anyone know how much weight was saved by using the carbon fiber panels? I saw a Jay Leno video that had a speed core rep talking about the carbon fiber body on a gt350. Iirc he said it saves around 500 pounds on the challenger. Either way that thing is moving. I am impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
For what its worth, the car still has less than 500 miles, which means no trans brake, so yes, there is quite a bit more left in it, as this was done off the footbrake :)

Good to see the Demons still stir the pot around here...

Users who are viewing this thread