TT 3V 5.65 @ 132 mph 1/8th mile video

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
I went to Irwindale yesterday --- Mark and I were to do some passes. Long story short I had problems, broke a stud off of the throttle cable, but Mark had some awesome runs. Had a best 5.65 @ 132.66 mph, which in the 1/4 would be high 8.6Xs @ 162+mph. He almost lost the car on the last pass of the night-- here is a video his tuner put together:

[youtube_browser]egY2_ba3h68[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
IMG_0417-vi.jpg

Photo from the Irwindale photographer.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Followed the build threads on both of those cars on s197forum although I rarely post over there. Cars are bad ass for sure. Will try to watch the videos later when I'm not on my phone. Is this the race from the call out thread you made?

mr2cam

Established Member
What is that track? My god thats a lot of cracks and the runoff looks very very short!

Greg@RET

Established Member
That was at Toyota Speedway(Irwindale), I agree they have a few things wrong with that track. Last time out in the 1/4 it went 8.9, but that was before I started to turn things up. :rockon:

rtusnake

Established Member
That was at Toyota Speedway(Irwindale), I agree they have a few things wrong with that track. Last time out in the 1/4 it went 8.9, but that was before I started to turn things up. :rockon:

You have those mod cars coming up quick on the two step. Who are you using for on convertors?

Users who are viewing this thread