TT 2004 Cobra

greg86

Established Member
PM me if you are interested at working out a deal for a built 2006 c6.

Greg

sickass50

Established Member
Its not as bad as you would think... The car is a weekend car and if i detail it once a month it looks pretty good.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
who said you cant stroke a teksid with great results...lol...sick car man..Best color too.:beer:

LITOVAZ

Established Member
Cobra

IS THAT ALL THE POWER IT CAN MAKE OR DOES IT STILL HAVE MORE TO IT?
BADASS CAR. WHAT CAN YOU RIDE AROUND IN NORMAL FUEL WHAT HP NUMBERS? WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE ON A CASH PRICE I LIVE HERE IN FL WERE IS THE CAR LOCATED THANKS:beer:

sickass50

Established Member
It can be turned up higher, that's just where I decided to stop turning up the boost controller. The car was only tuned once on 93 with a soft break in tune and it made 730 on 13 lbs. Car is located in west palm beach.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
this car is seriously retarded clean...i want to buy it more than anything and the second i have the money to do it i am going to...someone better scoop it up fast

LITOVAZ

Established Member
How much would you take on a cash price car is nice but has alot of miles on it. That is one badass cobra

sickass50

Established Member
What's your email address? I'll send you an email. I know.the body has miles but honestly there isn't one thing in this car with more then 5000 miles in the drivetrain. Everything has been replaced and upgraded.

Users who are viewing this thread