Trying to find my old 2003 Cobra

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
A bunch of friends of mine are cops and I was searching through some DMV stuff and realized my car was still registered in my name. Now this came a week after me talking about getting another Cobra again. I felt it was a sign. So now I'm on the hunt for my old car to buy it back. I sold it here and then it seems all hell broke loose as it got tossed from person to person then ended up at Steen Racing. I'm not sure what happened to the car after that. Rumor has that the car is in VA but there are no DMV records to prove that and its last registered owner is me. So IRON TERP and whomever else can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I really would like to have my old car back. I tried finding the thread I sold it in but I couldn't locate it. I can't find the guy I sold it to also. I hope there is someone out there that has some info.

The car is a Silver 2003 Cobra w/BAssani Xhaust/Whipple the driver side rear panel has a dent the size of a dime. It had the older Cobra chrome rims. The shifter handle is gun grip.

mixtape

Established Member
The car has been out of your possession since 2006, yet it hasn't been registered? That's a little odd on their part. Hopefully it isn't just sitting somewhere at at shop :(. GL with find.

Users who are viewing this thread