Trying to find my old 1996 Black KB Cobra. In VA now

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
I haven't been on the forums since I sold my 96 Cobra to a gentleman here in San Antonio Tx. The car was well documented and decently modified. He then sold the car to someone in VA after he had upgraded the fuel system, swapped to 03-04 Termi Heads, added the KB 2.2, swapped the wheels, scrapped the wing, and changed the hood.

I don't want to lose track of this car just in case it ever comes up for sale again. So if you are or know the current owner please let me know. I'm not ready to buy yet but I would like to keep in touch with this car. Here is my build thread on the car before I sold it from the local Texas forum.
Bullseye96 | Lone Star Stangs | The Texas Mustang Club

And here is my for sale thread on SVTP
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../726403-feeler-96-mmr-kb-cobra-pics-link.html

The car had FR500 wheels on it and a cowl hood when the new VA owner bought it and had just made over 600whp.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

SICMACH1

Established Member
Do you know if they put the stock rear spoiler on?? there is black kb 2.2 cobra here with fr500 wheels.. I know he bought it from Texas too... I think he is trying to sell it.. check on craigslist in the winchester, va area

Users who are viewing this thread