Trying to enter the Automotive Industry

snakebitgt94

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm an upcoming graduate (December 16th) and I'm looking to enter the automotive industry. I will be earning a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a major of Economics.

Like all of us, my passion is cars and motorsports. I'm looking to land a job doing some sort of product marketing/promotion or perhaps a type of data analyst. I have strong automotive knowledge and mechanical experience. My degree in Economics has given me great critical and analytic thinking skills that I feel can be valuable to a company. I'm looking to get my foot in the door with any type of entry level job in the automotive industry. I have recently been sending my resume to any type of automotive related company, inquiring for a job.

Any advice or insight on getting in the industry? (except for 'its hard', I know, I'm currently fighting the fight)

Any current openings that you know of?

I'm determined to land a job dealing with autos and relocation is not an issue. Sorry for a post like this but I thought it couldn't hurt. I can send a resume to anyone if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread