Trying to better myself,employment

wckdvnm

Established Member
You need to move. Save up enough money to rent a room for a couple of months and GTFO of where you are. I just moved to Colorado, and there is more opportunity than you could dream of. Everyone is hiring. I scan Craigslist jobs occasionally just to see what the going rates for jobs are, and most jobs with minimal skill set are around $20 hour starting pay. There are so many jobs and not enough people here to fill them.

I think about that a lot it’s not easy here in SoCal because so many jobs out here would rather have cheap labor. The company I’m with offered all of us to move to the new building they opened in Indiana but they wouldn’t let us keep our pay rate. I’d have to take the pay cut from what I make now to whatever the minimum wage there was.

tistan

Established Member
I think about that a lot it’s not easy here in SoCal because so many jobs out here would rather have cheap labor. The company I’m with offered all of us to move to the new building they opened in Indiana but they wouldn’t let us keep our pay rate. I’d have to take the pay cut from what I make now to whatever the minimum wage there was.
Just remember when you leave SoCal, your cost of living is going to be cut in half. Your opportunity to move up is going to get exponentially better. If you can take a pay cut to get out of Cali and still afford to live, don't think twice about it. Just make sure that where you are moving has a great economy and business friendly atmosphere.

LuuisHernandez

Established Member

I see you’re from the IE. have you considered moving to the high desert? A bit of a commute but cost of living is a bit cheaper and should help if you’re willing to make the 30 minute drive.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GotBoost?!

Established Member
Well,here I am still unemployed and the anxiety level is through the roof.

I've applied so many places,I've lost count. I get no call backs,and have had only 1 interview.

I walk out to the garage this week,the mustang I've been working on,now all of a sudden has transmission fluid all over the floor.

I really am havin a hard time

Users who are viewing this thread