Trying out my GoPro

ktulu1984

Established Member
I am just getting into the GoPro, bought it while we were skiing in Colorado last month and had to see how well it worked on the Mustang. Shoots great video though. I got up to 135 twice on that run and if you pause it, everything is still really clear at that speed.

Big Q

Established Member
Which model is that you purchased, always here about the silver, black 3 or 4 and wondered if there was that big a difference. Is it fully controllable from your smartphone?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I have the 3 black edition. I can use the phone to control it but it brought a remote control so it I don't use the phone that much.

Zemedici

Established Member
Which model is that you purchased, always here about the silver, black 3 or 4 and wondered if there was that big a difference. Is it fully controllable from your smartphone?

Yes with the gopro app you can control from a smartphone via wifi.

I would just spend the money and go with the 4, more capabilities, but watch your MP as well.

ktulu1984

Established Member
It is the Hero 4 Silver and everything can be done through the app.

Yes with the gopro app you can control from a smartphone via wifi.

I would just spend the money and go with the 4, more capabilities, but watch your MP as well.

KonaFifty

Established Member
they even have the 150 gopros, havent bought one yet but gonna pick one up and compare to my 3black, 4silver and see how they do

Users who are viewing this thread