Trying again. FS: 2009 RED GT500

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
I need to put her up for sale. Had my third back surgery in early December. Need something with easy ingress/egress capability. Like a 2008 Mercedes Benz ML63 AMG...

So, since the last time I posted the car, she's in the shop now getting a new flywheel, throw-out-bearing, braided steel clutch line and a Centerforce clutch assembly. Around $2,000 later today.

She really needs nothing other than the lumbar control has died inside the rear of the seat. Aside from that, I have no issues or problems with the car.

She just rolled 46,000 miles as she is my daily driver. So, I take care of her. No track, no burnouts, no drifting shit, no dropped clutch launches...

My price is $32,000 firm. Located in Pearland, just south of Houston.

My loss (and old age) is your gain. I warn you: she is wickedly fast for 650HP. All red with NO STRIPES and NO BUMPER CAR BUMPERS like the 11-12 models.

Call if interested at 281-827-0627.

sarim17

Established Member
very interested in this car..... have cash in hand.... would like to know what is done that would bring it to the 640hp mark..... not saying its not, id just like to know a little more about it.....

Users who are viewing this thread