Tryin to go home but... ya know

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
Okay so im driven home from work lastnight. Okay thats cool cruzin at about 35 on the street and in my rear view I see some headlights darting from lane to lane. So the car finally gets up to me and I have my windows down and he gets on it and puts on his flashers. Puussssshhh like we were racing. So he lets me catch up and does it again. Oooookkkaaaayyy I was cruzin home to get some damn dinner. At this point im ****in irritated. He tries to do it again so I just drop 4th to 2nd and pull him by football fields. I stop at the light and he pulls up next to me. Little young azz latin bald head gang banger, and he asks me " Hey main, vat is that ting, a COBDDDRA?" WTF I just asked him in response ' Na man but what is that a Ferrari?" Come on now ima a mustang man and that is plain out stupidity. So dude says 'No for ddrrriiill main vat is that ting?" I say you didnt see the name of the car? Its next to my taillight and you were back there long enough?" Him and his little buddy just take off and chirp the tires, like im impressed.

Last edited:

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
SO....you beat up on what exactly?

It was a little 94 integra LS. I had the same one before I had my first mustang. I didnt go looking for him. I was trying to ignore him but I just got pissed. I mean come on I have 3 times his power to my wheels then he has to his motor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread