try again

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
DSCN2350.gif

DSCN2349.gif

DSCN2348.gif

DSCN2345.gif

Lets see if this worked. Been away from the web too long. These are some pics of the full BMR suspension upgrade and the new 20's

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
man i think it looks good never really been a fan of the colored inserts but not bad at all. you need to take some better pics though. what are the sizes and who makes them. take a better pic of the backs i would like to see the rear lip.

jumpincactus

Established Member
the wheels are 20" MOZ the rear lip is 8" deep. Ya I hear ya on the colored inserts but I must admit this matched color with this wheel is growing on me fast.

the real performance upgrade is hidden in the chassis and suspension. This thing is unbelievable compared to the stock suspension.

did a full BMR suspension. Left no stone unturned. This thing does manuevers I neer would have felt safe doing in the stock trim.

broeli

Established Member
jumpincactus said:
the wheels are 20" MOZ the rear lip is 8" deep. Ya I hear ya on the colored inserts but I must admit this matched color with this wheel is growing on me fast.

the real performance upgrade is hidden in the chassis and suspension. This thing is unbelievable compared to the stock suspension.

did a full BMR suspension. Left no stone unturned. This thing does manuevers I neer would have felt safe doing in the stock trim.
8" lip? Looks like it might be more like 4". How wide are they? Snap a pic with a ruler on the lip :)

jumpincactus

Established Member
Thanks fellas I am real happy. I am in the middle of a house move right now I promise to get back to you all later in the week with more pics. I think your right Broeli. I got a little carried away, it is actually 5" deep on the rear dish.

Users who are viewing this thread