trx 450r

lwood

Established Member
i have a 2006 trx 450r that is set up for cross country racing. The motor is a 470 stroker with about 50hrs on it. has elka quad rated long travel front and rear shocks. houser max ground clearance a-arms, elka system 5 steering stab, flexx handlebars, twist throttle, quad tech seat, FMF full titanium exhause with mega bomb header, RPM dominatior adjustable axle (+1 to +4) hiper single beadlock front and hiper dual beadlock rear, GT thunder style rear skid plate, braided brake lines. i am sure i am missing some stuff. i would like to get 7,000 but will accept offers. feel free to email me at [email protected] if the pictures dont work let me know i can email them to you, when i preview them all i see is a red X. will do some kind of trading. i am looking for a T56 6-speed, 295-35-18 or 305-35-18 or 315 30 18, 20" wheels and tire for a silverado ss 20 or 22" 6 bolt, roll bar for a 69 mustang fastback, Black mach 1 front seats for a 69/70 mustang, big brake kit for a 04 mustang(bear, willwood, roush, exc.) or an older muscle car between the yrs 67-73 that runs and drives, 03 04 roush front seats nickeal and charcoal , or tell me what you have and we can go from there.
thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread