Trusted extended warranty companies???

blownbra925

Established Member
Im looking for an extended warranty for my work car (04 explorer). I currently have easycare, but that soon expires.

Ive heard horror stories about US Fidelis, Mogi, etc.

Are there/if any good/trusted warranty companies???? Thanks in advance

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Would it help to inquire at your local Ford dealer about companies they use and are comfortable with? I'm assuming for the most part that any work would be done there.

blownbra925

Established Member
well my problem is their warranty usually top out at 100K. i do about 40K a year and im currently at 93K. Im hoping some people on here have had goodluck with some companies. US Fidelis is apparently a huge scam

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
only the factory extended contracts. none of the aftermarket warranty's are any good. they exist only to make a profit and employ people whos only job is to find ways to get out of paying for any repairs.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Ask whoever works on your vehicle, they know who pays for what and how much hassle they're going to give you about a claim. Same thing for car insurance, talk to your bodyshop guy.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Would it help to inquire at your local Ford dealer about companies they use and are comfortable with? I'm assuming for the most part that any work would be done there.

Most new car dealer service departments want nothing to do with aftermarket extended warranties.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
FORD ESP Premium for me. I did have a Borg/Warner one on my last Trans Am and they came thru like a champ. But those are the only two I have ever dealt with.

jredwood

rainy day poster
Established Member
i did a lot of research and found that warranty direct was the best. they replaced my transmission in my vehicle with no problems at all. the dealership said that was the best warrenty provider they have ever seen or dealt with. they also have financing availible. if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread