Trust Worthy Mechanic in Woodbridge Area

evolve

Established Member
If you are willing to drive about an hour into MD (not too far), Competition Speed and Sound does great work for a reasonable price. I trust Jason will my car ANY DAY. Name here is TRBO VNM.

Last edited:

iczar1

Established Member
If you are willing to drive about an hour into MD (not too far), Competition Speed and Sound does great work for a reasonable price. I trust Jason will my car ANY DAY. Name here is TRBO VNM.

Thats a little to far. Im already on a bad clutch :( I don't think I can make that but thanks for letting me know of that shop. I will keep it in mind for other work.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
I would rent a truck and/or trailer and have it towed to either Bill Wise (Wiseguy) at Burnt Mills Auto in Silver Spring, MD or Jason Roth (Trbo Vnm) as mentioned before. Both guys are good peeps as well as great mechanics. I'm someone who doesn't like others twisting wrenches on my car- but have 0 issues with either of them doing anything on any car of mine.

Dobedare

Established Member
Despite the "google" results on Excessive in Manassas, I would still take my Shelby to them. As it currently stands, I do use Cowles Ford, but I have never had to have any type of major work done, other than the install on my BMR suspension setup.

iczar1

Established Member
Despite the "google" results on Excessive in Manassas, I would still take my Shelby to them. As it currently stands, I do use Cowles Ford, but I have never had to have any type of major work done, other than the install on my BMR suspension setup.

Is this the shop that Almo (not sure if thats correct) was out of?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I only recommended Excessive since they are some what close to the OP.

If you have access to a trailer give Jason from Comp Speed and Sound a call. He is without a doubt one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. On top of that he knows Mustangs inside and out. I have called him on several occasions and he always took care of me right away. He will continue to get business from me as long as I'm here in MD.

Users who are viewing this thread