True value 04 cobra

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Save up for a corba OP and keep the viper. This whole thread is giving me regrettable vibes lol. I regret not getting a viper multiple times especially with what I could have gotten for x price. And also getting rid of my sonic blue stallion. lol.

LS WUT

Established Member
Save up for a corba OP and keep the viper. This whole thread is giving me regrettable vibes lol. I regret not getting a viper multiple times especially with what I could have gotten for x price. And also getting rid of my sonic blue stallion. lol.
Never should have let her go!

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Never should have let her go!
I am at peace. ;) don’t get me wrong, I’d take one in a heartbeat but i have others id like to check off.

Although if ford creates a factory Mustang in sonic blue or gabbler green I might have to divert.

efnfast

Established Member
I have an 01 r/t10 (built engine, paxton) and an 08 convertible and an 17 acr-e viper. I drive each once a month, if that.

My 04 cobra has been my daily driver since ~2006 (over 300k kms). I'm so committed to it that over the last 2 years I replaced the rear quarters, door, front fenders and windshield mouldings with carbon fiber pieces because the OEMs were rusting out.

I love my 04, but the only time I'd consider trading a viper for it would be if I needed a routine/daily driver car. The 03/04 is fast and fun to drive, but at the same time is "just another mustang" to 99% of the population so you can leave it in the middle of a shopping centre and come back to it unmolested (in Canada anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread