True or False

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
I heard a theory that a used spark plug ,the white stuff drawing a blank on the name of it, If you take a peice of it a just slightly throw it at a car safety glass it will shatter it? I dont want to test it myself so Im just curious about it. I did a search and no luck.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
ive heard this but i dont think that you have to throw it at the glass. just push up against it with the tip. i did it to a water glass and it broke, but the glass is significantly thinner than auto glass

DCAN87

Established Member
If it works like a window punch I can see it. One punch with one of those things and all the glass shatters.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Yeah, we did it in Metals class, my Soph. year!
We just flicked it though.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
I'd say because ceramic is incredibly hard, it dosn't take much energy for it too bust a tempered window..

Ha Ha, Thats what she said....

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
true, my buddies father owns a local wrecking yard and when we were younger we tried it and holy sheit it worked, although it did take a few tries

SVT8U

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
I'd say because ceramic is incredibly hard, it dosn't take much energy for it too bust a tempered window..

It is true and I have tried it before. it works lol

I think it has something to do with sound waves shattering it, not the force of the porcelin hitting it. cant remeber for sure though:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread