True Forged Wheels are on!

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
Here are some pics of my new TF Wheels. They are Speed 5's, 20x9 fronts and 20x10 rears. These pics are from a All Ford Car Show in TN.
svt3some.jpg

tonymirror.jpg

tonyshow.jpg

Manchester08011ds.jpg

Manchester08045ds.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
That looks bad ass, one of the best looking combos I've seen!! I think if you put some 1/2" spacers on the rear it would look even better. Also, IMO 22" wheels fit the best in the wheelwells of the Lightnings... my buddy has them on his but the downside is that they are so heavy and tall that his truck is quite a bit slower with them compared to his old 20"s. Anyway, great choice on the wheels, looks great!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
That looks bad ass, one of the best looking combos I've seen!! I think if you put some 1/2" spacers on the rear it would look even better. Also, IMO 22" wheels fit the best in the wheelwells of the Lightnings... my buddy has them on his but the downside is that they are so heavy and tall that his truck is quite a bit slower with them compared to his old 20"s. Anyway, great choice on the wheels, looks great!!

ask your friend to weigh his wheels next time theyre off the tires. Tony's wheels weigh in at around (just under i believe) 30lbs each. my own 22s weigh about the same. The Speed 5 is actually a little bit heavier due to all the metal there is.

truck looks great Tony. good choice going with anthracite. you should show the guys your caps too :beer:

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
Thanks for the comments :beer: Here is a pic of the cap. Thanks again Steve, they are well worth the wait :rockon:
IMGP1593.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread