True forged wheels 18

Dorseyrx

Established Member
True forged wheels 19

I got my cobra with these wheels and wanted stock wheels. 2 lips have chrome lifting ( chrome and aluminum ). Washington state is green and won't allow businesses to do a re-chrome. You could have them powder coated or buy new lips from true forged wheels for 150 bucks a pop. I took down two of the wheels with the chrome lifting but know that I got a new job I have no time and the lady wants them gone. I am asking 1,000. I was told they cost 2,800. They are 3 piece wheels so you can configure them to your liking. They were on a 03 cobra. 19x10.5 (2) 19x9.5 (2)
[/IMG]
Nice wheels but like the stock look more. Will trade for mm handling parts.
Nick

Sold! They just sold.

Email me at [email protected] for pics.

Last edited:

8URZR1

Established Member
I got my cobra with these wheels and wanted stock wheels. 2 lips have chrome lifting ( chrome and aluminum ). Washington state is green and won't allow businesses to do a re-chrome. You could have them powder coated or buy new lips from true forged wheels for 150 bucks a pop. I took down two of the wheels with the chrome lifting but know that I got a new job I have no time and the lady wants them gone. I am asking 1,000. I was told they cost 2,800. They are 3 piece wheels so you can configure them to your liking. They were on a 03 cobra. 18x10.5.
Nice wheels but like the stock look more. Will trade for mm handling parts.
Nick
Email me at [email protected] for pics.

Pics to 903-714-6075 thanks man

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
This thread makes me LOL! All the request for pics...

DAMN someone has to have received them so post them - LMAO!

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Don't know how to post pics. Tried and can't figure it out. New to this... Any help would be appreciated.

You possibly can't post due to your "low post" count. If you've emailed to another member, they can share them.

Users who are viewing this thread