True forged victory's 18x9/18x10.5

Marc

Established Member
Some of my favorite wheels. When you sell these are you looking at putting some stockers back on or purchasing another set of custom wheels/tires?

Glueyes1

Established Member
Some of my favorite wheels. When you sell these are you looking at putting some stockers back on or purchasing another set of custom wheels/tires?

Going with a drag wheel set up..Looking to make serious power and the car will be as useless as tits on a bull with these set up

The hell with the wheels, that car is sexy!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks

Glueyes1

Established Member
Sarcasm my man..I do have the center caps there wrapped up and didn't want to **** them...There Chrome with the tf logo in black

Wish4svts

Established Member
6 7/8" backspacing on 10.5 rears? Stock length axles? How far does the wheel sit in from the fender? A pic or two would be great showing it...

<<<< VERY INTERESTED!!!

Glueyes1

Established Member
They were originally 11" in the rear but they stuck out a hair.So i shipped them back to Steve and he narrowed them a half inch.I don't have any other pics of them on the car other then those 3,but i do have a pic of one wheel when it was 11" and yes stock length axles
DSC02696-1.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Nobody buy these yet? Damn, I wish I had the funds to get these.

no kidding. he's taking a huge hit here. figure the tires are about $1k. so he's basically selling the wheels for $2600! that's a steal for 3 piece chrome!
svtp member pricing on these wheels is $3300!

man i was hoping to see these on this beautiful car :(

OP, are you sure you have the stock 94-98 SRA? these would actually be a perfect fit for a 99-04 SRA.

Last edited:

Glueyes1

Established Member
no kidding. he's taking a huge hit here. figure the tires are about $1k. so he's basically selling the wheels for $2600! that's a steal for 3 piece chrome!
svtp member pricing on these wheels is $3300!

man i was hoping to see these on this beautiful car :(

OP, are you sure you have the stock 94-98 SRA? these would actually be a perfect fit for a 99-04 SRA.

I'm 100% positive Steve..I will give them another few days,if not early Christmas present for my nephews turbo notch

Users who are viewing this thread