True Forged - Victory

Onelfastlride

Established Member
SOLD

True Forged - Victory's. They were installed (7/20/12). To simplify things $2500 local pick up or buyer pays actual shipping costs. Receipt for shipping provided if necessary.

These rims took approximately 8 weeks to receive once ordered and then another 2 weeks to receive the matched center caps.

3-piece; 20x9; 20x11
Polished Lip, Double Tint Centers w/ matching center caps

P7230163.gif

photo6.gif

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
matt you just got the 10.5" rears, why you selling now?

$2700 is a steal for that set folks.

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Great looking wheels! What size tire do you have on the rear 20x11?

I have a 295/30 rear tire which works out to be almost a perfect match to the overall diameter of the stock tire. But I feel on an 11" rim the 295 Michelin is stretched a bit and the sidewall aren't standing up right.

Thus the confusion, I BOUGHT A NEW INNER BARREL, to make them 10.5" rears if I were to keep them. They are currently still 11".

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
THEY ARE!:banana:

SO you just bought the smaller hoops to make a smaller tire fit? Ok, I was confused. I'd like to see some close up, detailed pics of each wheel please. You can email them to me at [email protected] if you want. I'm very interested but I'm going to need some good pics to make a decision. Thanks. Also, what are the offsets on these?

djervin

Established Member
For what its worth, I had a set of these on my 03 cobra, only 2 piece and in 18" and it really is a stunning wheel. The x2 tinted clear is really nice.... If this set doesn't sell soon I might just have to buy them....

Onelfastlride

Established Member
A few pictures of the wheels off the car, while I was installing my LCA and UCAs.

The wheels took approximately 8 weeks to be received and another 2 weeks for the center caps to be coated and then machined.

ps_rear_front view
psrearfront_zpsf4602b3a.gif

ps_rear_rear view
psrearback_zps64aac09d.gif

ds_front_ front view

dsrearfront_zpse3c41532.gif

ds_rear_rear view

dsback_zps1806c7d5.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread