True Forged Mach 5's Installed

airmanb2b

Established Member
Just got it off the lift. 18x9 fronts and 18x10 rears. Anthracite center and polished lip. May yank the side stripes. Need more tire on the rear I think. 305/40's arent cutting it anymore.
TRUEFORGED1.jpg

TRUEFORGED2.jpg

TRUEFORGED3.jpg

TRUEFORGED4-.jpg

TRUEFORGED5.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The stripes or the wheels? Not sure on them yet myself.

By all means, I was addressing your comment on pulling the lower stripes. The wheels are very tasteful and simply take awhile to grow on you. Eventually the second guessing goes away.

slocum said:
normally I would think that Tob was referring to the stripes but since he is now a moderator who knows what he means...

The often mistaken inferred duality is a farce.

:p

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Well eff me runnin'...

Portal/Portal 2 sucked me in for days on end. You too eh?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Andy, it's a tough call. From your previous threads I get the idea that you've struggled with it as much as I did. Trust your gut, your initial impression. Removing them isn't for everyone, but in my eyes, it allows the focal point to shift comfortably to the wheels.

And those wheels are very nice.

airmanb2b

Established Member
Can anyone recommend a decent off the shelf polish and sealer. Do not have time to get the good stuff for a car show tomorrow.

Last edited:

airmanb2b

Established Member
First drive, click click click. Got out and checked lugs and immediately knew what the problem was. Installer did not use the flush mounted valve stems. Ran around all day trying to rig something up to work until I can get the right adapter tube. Every store I went to, including tire shops up here looked at me like I had a damn dick growing out of my head. "Never seen one of those before". Anyway, finally got something rigged and all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread