True Forged is back baby!

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Oh man am I excited I got the message yesterday. Can't wait to put them on! Now the same dilemma as Nate Dogg and others as to what tires to put on.

Black&Blue

Established Member
E497019C-5C57-4561-82D9-E3998BAD9ED4.jpeg

Hot off the truck, new True Forged shoes for the SB!!! Now that’s sexy.

Thanks Steve for bringing them back and the quick service. Now to get them put on.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Who are you gonna have mount yours and how is you build going?
I'm not sure. I asked some car guys in my neighborhood but no one had any suggestions.

I want to make sure they don't get messed up. My car is about together, just need to finish the battery relocation and I should be able to start tuning

C2tuck

Established Member
I'm not sure. I asked some car guys in my neighborhood but no one had any suggestions.

I want to make sure they don't get messed up. My car is about together, just need to finish the battery relocation and I should be able to start tuning

I’ve always had luck with discount tire. Not sure if you have some around there. I have the manager personally mount anything like that, or at least be standing over his best guy while they do it.

Take pictures of the faces while there in the box and every step of the way incase something does get damaged. Most of those managers know where they’re doing.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I may have missed it in previous posts. Are tanks going to make a come back?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread