True Forged Hood Vents for Sale

DrTaco

Established Member
Hey all,

Have brand new/never installed True Forged satin black/satin black hood vents (mesh style) for sale. Got them for my 03, and then lost the car a week later. They are in orginal packaging and all that good stuff. Also posted this in the Hood Vent Group Buy#3 post, so if anyone wants to see what they look like, check it out:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/603275-true-forged-billet-hood-vent-gb-3-a.html

Just asking for what I paid for them: $190.55 shipped. Also looking for Paypal buyer. Shoot me a PM, first person gets them.

Thanks, and drive safe
Mark

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Yeah... But what option is yours??? Mesh,stock style,brushed,polised,black,satin... ????? Actual pic of your style would help...I am interested...dibs

Satyr

Established Member
Yeah... But what option is yours??? Mesh,stock style,brushed,polised,black,satin... ????? Actual pic of your style would help...I am interested...dibs

If you read the description, how could you have missed it?

Hey all,

Have brand new/never installed True Forged satin black/satin black hood vents (mesh style) for sale.

DrTaco

Established Member
Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around, been busy with insurance crap and new car shopping. Yeah, my car got a little bit of a hit...Im lucky I walked away with just the minor bumps I did.

Anways, a possible buyer asked me to open the packaging and take pics this morning. They haven't pulled the trigger yet, so I figured I post these up for anyone else who was interested. Just remember, they have first dibs.

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

Here's the car these days :( And NO..the hood vents were NEVER installed.
DSC01228.jpg

$190 and they're yours in the mail tomorrow!

Take care all,
Mark

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I don't see anyone else with dibs... This other person who asked you to open package, was it by PM?

Satyr

Established Member
The dibs system is useless...both from a buyer and seller perspective.
Way too many people flake out after calling dibs; money is what's important.

Anyways, good sale. Very nice pieces.

DrTaco

Established Member
These are SOLD! Thanks!

Yes, the sale was via PM... like I had requested in the original post. I'm sure blwn88cpe will agree that they look awesome. So, if you're still interested be sure and bug Steve from True Forged about the status of the next batch!

Thanks again for helping pay for the tax of my new GT500 :)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread