True Forged F150 Raptor!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
got a call a few months ago from an older gent who was looking to put big 18" tires on his Raptor and needed some wheels that would work. he wanted to keep them looking as stock as possible. i had no idea our Swazo design looked anything like the stock wheel until he mentioned it lol.

these are 3 piece 18x9 Swazo with matte finish anthracite centers and assembly bolts, brushed aluminum lips and custom center caps.

now normally i wouldnt recommend a wheel like this for the way most Raptor owners drive their trucks (or should anyways lol) but this customer said he only drives off road to get to his favorite fishing hole down there in TN.

SAM_0012.jpg

SAM_0007.jpg

SAM_0002.jpg

SAM_0004.jpg

SAM_0005.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

SAM_0011.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
btw, these can easily be made without the assembly bolts/rivets. the customer just want them because he wanted them in 3 piece.

we can also make this wheel in 20" if you want to upsize your wheel but keep it a bit stock looking. i think we might be able to make it 6 spoke as well to make it look even more like stock. id have to discuss it with our designer though..

if any of you are on the Raptor forum (the dedicated one). post up some pics for me and send me a link. id like to see what the Raptor crowd thinks. ill even PP you some :beer: money for your troubles

Users who are viewing this thread