WANTED: True Forged coolant cap

65wildstang

Established Member
Looking for coolant cap to purchase if anyone has one? Or possibly someone that has one can give me some info on it? Thanks
Screenshot_20211216-110108_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A102U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I have one I MAY not sure.

I'm waiting to hear from Harpell autofab to see when he coolant tank setup will be done. If I can my hands on one of those I'll have no use for the cap I have.

I just don't know when it will be available, but I'll reach out if I end up selling it.

65wildstang

Established Member

I'm waiting to hear from Harpell autofab to see when he coolant tank setup will be done. If I can my hands on one of those I'll have no use for the cap I have.

I just don't know when it will be available, but I'll reach out if I end up selling it.
I appreciate it. If and when available pm me and will work it out. Thanks

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
PM me your email and I will send you pics of the cap so you can see what it looks like. And Nate is a great guy. I have dealt with him and I still text him from time to time lol.

65wildstang

Established Member

Sounds good. I appreciate it! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread