True Forged Chicanes

buck24

Established Member
Wanted to share some pics of before and after, after I got my 20" 3-piece Chicanes on my car. They have polished lip with brushed centers, I can't be happier, the picture does not do them justice :rockon:

Before:
IMG_2123-1.jpg

After:
IMG_0405.jpg

Steve, thanks so much again these are absolutely perfect.

buck24

Established Member
My problem is that I have the mod bug and can't stop myself, lol. I currently have pulley, CAI, exhaust and tune and with the DR out back I hook up nicely but now would like more. However, after seeing the Boss 302 I am not so sure I want to go all out and spend a good chunk on a new blower. What are peoples thoughts on porting my current blower, or should I go with the TVS or Whipple 2.9? I am thinking that maybe just porting the blower can hold me over for a bit?

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
if u dont mind me asking what did that set up run you... wheels and tires... i really like the way that looks

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
GREAT CHOICE on the sneakers/socks

Re; mod bug- what's your budget-that will tell the story.....I'm maxed out on my stock blower..but 600+
is keeping me happy for now.

Then again I have a vette that kills

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Car looks awesome and wheels look great as usual. TF makes some great wheels and continues to make a larger name for themselves. I've had mine now for about 3 years.

buck24

Established Member
GREAT CHOICE on the sneakers/socks

Re; mod bug- what's your budget-that will tell the story.....I'm maxed out on my stock blower..but 600+
is keeping me happy for now.

Then again I have a vette that kills

I don't really have a budget for the mods, I can switch blowers but it gets to a point where if you want insane power I should do what you did and get the Z06 because no matter what, with our cars we are fighting the fact were lugging 4000lbs, so I'm at a point where I may save the 5-6k for new blower install and look into adding another car to do other things, the new Boss looks nice :)

kent1

Established Member
Port that blower. I am making around 630 hp with my setup. See mods in sig. Put some headers on and you sure make a little more. Plenty of power for the street. Just a thought.

buck24

Established Member
Port that blower. I am making around 630 hp with my setup. See mods in sig. Put some headers on and you sure make a little more. Plenty of power for the street. Just a thought.

I am leaning this way, 630 sounds real nice, with a blower swap I was shooting for 650 conservatively, which for the street is way more than you need, but when was it about need :).

Users who are viewing this thread