True Forged Blown 88 Fox pics!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Snapped a few pics of my buddies Blown 88 Fox this evening....

011.jpg

035.jpg

038.jpg

041.jpg

049.jpg

053.jpg

055.jpg

058.jpg

061.jpg

074.jpg

014.jpg

030.jpg

AintShePurty

Established Member
Ill admit it as well, That car is damn sexy. Better yet, you've just pleased about 99% of SVTP considering you stayed within the general guidelines of whats exceptable on this website. Lets see.....the color, is close to sonic blue, CHECK. Five spoke wheel design, CHECK. OEM Lights front and back, CHECK. Car is tastefully dropped, CHECK. Well done sir. Other than a few that might give you crap for your hood, and SAM92lx who'll tell you your car needs chrome saleens, Youve done a perfect job.

All in good fun buddy. :) that cars awesome.

G-STANG

Established Member
:thumbsup: That car was amazing before but now like said above now it is epic. Any specs on the rims like backspacing on the rear. One of my fav fox body on this site.

Epikmach

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone... I just took the pics...

Sexy hatch. Whats under the hood ?

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Matt's car is so badass. Sick pictures as usual Dustin.

Thanks bro... I agree, his car is unreal!!!

:thumbsup: That car was amazing before but now like said above now it is epic. Any specs on the rims like backspacing on the rear. One of my fav fox body on this site.

I'm not too sure about the backspacing on the wheels, but I know they are 18X8 front & 18X10 rear with 245/35/18 & 295/35/18 BFG KDW2's. I'm sure if you PM Steve @ True Forged, or 04 Sleeper, they can give you all the info on backspacing...

WhiteLX50

Established Member
saw that one at Knotts. Great pictures. This thread reminds me I need to get some new shots of my Mustang. Sunset/sunrise seem to be the best times to shoot white.

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
Absolutely perfect. I saw it at Knotts this past April and it sure is impressive. This was my favorite fox at the show. Cobraterritory, you've got one sweet ride also. It was flawless. I believe you were parked next to Boss 32v.

Users who are viewing this thread