True forged all black 20" chicanes

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Those will look great on your car D. Are you going to Carlisle? I think Jake (GOTSVT?) is going, mite be able to pick the wheels up at the show. Be careful though, Jake is a scam artist :poke:

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
Second if he backs out. Have to see if I can spend money....

Edit, Willing to ship? Plus shipping or included?

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Damn those are nice. They will look sick on your car! If you don't go to carlise I could bring them home in my dads truck for you

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow, that setup looks amazing!! Bump for ya

What % is your window tint btw??

Steve@BAS

Established Member
What size wheels are they? Where are you located? If wheels are right size I call 3rd in line. :D

Also any chips/scratches?

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Damn those are nice. They will look sick on your car! If you don't go to carlise I could bring them home in my dads truck for you

Wow, thnx, Zak. I could take you up on that. I'm trying to go myself, but my niece's baby's 1st birthday is on the 4th and I have to go or be killed by my family, lol. So really blows that weekend. We're exchanging PMs now, hope to close one of the fastest wheel transactions on the market forums in history ;-)

This is the exact sort of wheel I was hoping to find. Shipping is a challenge, so an option like this could be so cool!

Dave.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
As of now Daffy has dibs.
I priced these to sell, and not play games. These rims were not cheap and cost me more than double of asking price. Steve will confirm that.
I am out for Carlisle this year, courtesy of my pregnant wife.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Alright, this is a long shot, but...

Daffy, would you be putting these on your GT500, and if so are your wheels 19's ?

I'm looking for a second set of 19's for my incoming Boss.

You drive up here, buy Jake's rims and tires, I buy your rims and tires, do the swap, and then you drive home on your new rims...

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Alright, this is a long shot, but...

Daffy, would you be putting these on your GT500, and if so are your wheels 19's ?

I'm looking for a second set of 19's for my incoming Boss.

You drive up here, buy Jake's rims and tires, I buy your rims and tires, do the swap, and then you drive home on your new rims...

I'll sell you my 19s if he sells me his 20s. I'll sell you my 19" CCW SP500s for $2200 with tires. I'd use that cash to buy his Chicanes.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Done deal, y'all. Can't wait to see these on the car. Very nice dealing with Jake.

I'm 90% sure I'll be selling my stockers, but still making sure I want to do that.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I can't wait to see these on your car! They are going to look sick. Congrats to both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread