True Forged 19" Victory's 6 months old

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I just got these in late July from True Forged. Car is now gone, so selling the wheels. Polished lips, brushed center. 9" fronts, 11" rear. No rubber on front, and M/T 305 street ET2s on rear. Rubber on back is pretty gone, and would recommend going wider, like a 315 or even 325, as the 305 is a little narrow on the wheel IMO

SOLD!

If in Florida, I will meet you halfway from where ever you are, I'm in Tampa.

Thanks!! -Steve

griggs.jpg

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
damn what a deal! you sold the car? you getting a 13 aren't you?

free bump for sick wheels at a great price!

Steve@BAS

Established Member
damn what a deal! you sold the car? you getting a 13 aren't you?

free bump for sick wheels at a great price!

Yea sold car, it hurt and I miss it alot every day! But I did get something else for now (not a 13), just to hold me over until the next body style hits :beer:

Thanks for the bump.

zporta said:
Damn, if I wasn't married I would be sending you $ as we speak!

Zach, don't make me scared to get married, LOL. I do hope they go to an active forum member to enjoy, and not some guy that buys just to resell!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I do like them a lot but they are to similar to mine to justify the switch and take a loss.

If I bought them my wife would file for divorce. And if I wasn't married I wouldn't have bought a ring and have more money.

Don't get me wrong, being married is great. The only issue was my mod fund went wayyyyy down

iwannacobra5

Established Member
I do like them a lot but they are to similar to mine to justify the switch and take a loss.

If I bought them my wife would file for divorce. And if I wasn't married I wouldn't have bought a ring and have more money.

Don't get me wrong, being married is great. The only issue was my mod fund went wayyyyy down

+1

most of us are stuck in this trap lol....but a good trap indeed.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
^Yup.

Shipping to a residential address to little rock is $115 with UPS ground insured at $2K

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Dayum!!! It's a toss up between these and Chicanes. Exact setup I want and I'm in Orlando... Son of a.....

Got any more pics? 407-361-045zero please sir

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Just come down and look at them Signal, bring cash! I want to buy parts for my new car and need these gone, LOL

Steve@BAS

Established Member
^lol, yea, traded the car in with the griggs, KB, everything but wheels. It was an impulse. Check you PM on new car ;)

Users who are viewing this thread