True Detective season 2 starring.....

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Colin Farrell has potential especially if the part is written so he doesn't have to use his cheesy american accent. I liked him a lot in "In Bruges" gotta love dark Irish humor. Vince Vaughn I worry about but feel better if he's not going to be one of the detectives, less dialog can't watch him without thinking of some Owen Wilson movie.
There were rumours Jessica Chastain from "Zero Dark Thirty" would be one of the detectives think she would be a good choice.

edit: Did I really just the words "fast and the furious" in that article as the director of the first two episodes. Going to be hard to meet expectations this time around.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Love that damned movie...and Jlo's ass in that suit...omg
You should see the fappening pic of JLO…. My god……….
edit: Did I really just the words "fast and the furious" in that article as the director of the first two episodes. Going to be hard to meet expectations this time around.
To be exact, its the director of F&F 3 to 6. He also directed one of the episodes from 1st season, bet most of you didn't know that.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I have to LOL at all the people who think Vince Vaughn can't be dark, and can only play the funny man role he's been pigeonholed into the past decade. To all the naysayers, I have two movies you need to watch of Vaughn's- Clay Pigeons and Domestic Disturbance.

Jbstang87

Established Member
This show has the potential to top breaking bad. And I love breaking bad. But season one was the best season on TV I've ever seen. I think VV and CF have potential, even though VV is usually the funny guy. But woody harrellson was also a funny guy and look how well he did.

Users who are viewing this thread